The project of industrial reconversion and requalification of the Terni-Narni crisis area identifies incentives to support companies for the revival of production in the area. Total funding of 50.75 M€ is available, of which 20 are allocated by the Government and 30.75 by the Umbria Region.
Umbrian companies can access the following regional incentives:
- Productive investments: Productive investment programmes for the creation of new production units and/or the requalification of existing ones.
- Innovative SMEs: Spending programmes for the start-up of SMEs and the development of their products/processes.
- Financial instruments: Guarantees, equity participation, equity instruments.
- Energy efficiency: Investment programs for the reduction of thermal consumption, electricity consumption and self-production of energy from renewable sources.
- Digitisation of the tertiary sector: Investment programme to promote the digitisation of the tertiary sector.
- Living LAB: Actions to support the start-up phase of companies in sectors related to the economy of knowledge, culture and creativity.
- Industrial research and experimental development: industrial research and experimental development projects, including the development of prototypes and/or services.
- Active labour policies: Integrated pathways through employment centres, for guidance, work support, including training, apprenticeship and incentives.
- Training of specialised professionals: Higher Technical Institute of Mechatronics - ITS Umbria.