The project of industrial reconversion and requalification of the Terni-Narni crisis area identifies incentives to support companies for reviving production in the area.
A total of 50.75 M€ are available, of which 20 are allocated by the Government and 30.75 by the Umbria Region.
Umbrian companies can access the following incentives:
- Law 181/89: Relaunches the areas affected by industrial and sector crisis. Addressed to Italian and foreign companies set up as corporations, including cooperatives and consortium companies;
- Development Contracts: Supports large investments by Italian and foreign companies in the industrial, tourism and environmental protection sectors;
- Smart&Start Italia: Supports founding innovative start-ups. It is aimed not only at startups, but also at teams of individuals who want to create an innovative business in Italy;
- New zero-interest companies: Supports the creation and development of companies consisting mainly of young people between 18 and 35 years or women of all ages.
- SelfiEmployment: Supports the start-up of small business initiatives promoted by young NEETs with interest-free loans;
To read about the national benefits and for more information: www.invitalia.it